Thursday 13 February 2014

Reflection on Reading Week



Having finished reading Fashion Brands: Brand Style from Armani to Zara that was set as our reading week book, I thought I'd write a sort of summary of what I gained from this book:

The book, by Mark Tungate, was a brilliant and engaging read that provides a depth of knowledge on brands, brand histories and marketing strategies. It is definitely an essential read and on that I would strongly recommend to anyone interested in working any role in the fashion industry. It's definitely and easy read, it gets straight to the point and gets information across in a straight-forward and informal, journalistic way. I think the knowledge i've gained from this book will definitely help me throughout my current module as well as the rest of the course and when I eventually work in the industry itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment