Friday 1 November 2013

Project One: Final Moodboard

My Final Moodboard

Here is an image of the final moodboard I created to represent Mason Martin Margiela. It consists of 10 images which are both images from the brand and designer himself as well as images that I believe sum up or represent the designer's ideas and brand's image.


Feedback

The feedback that I received from both my tutors and peers suggested that I need to structure my presentations clearly during preparation in order to make sure I include the necessary information and points that I wish to get across. They also suggested that including words within my moodboard could help to create a stronger feel for the message I want to portray, as well as helping to give me 'reminders' that could help me to stick to a rehearsed structure within my presentation. 
It was also suggested that my moodboard could be improved with more images that are not directly from the brand as this could create a better idea of what my interpretation of the brand is. 
It was also commented that I had clear skill with using photoshop. 

Sketchbook

I also recorded all of the above in my sketchbook, as you can see below:


No comments:

Post a Comment