Sunday 22 December 2013

Tumblr

Below is a screenshot of my 'random inspiration' tumblr called 'Ciao Bella'. This is where I post all sorts of images that interest me regarding content, quotes used, colour choices and composition. I believe this tumblr blog will be a great research source in the future to help with creative ideas.
The link is www.whoamitocallyoucrazy.tumblr.com


Below is a screenshot of my 'fashion image research' tumblr called 'Bella Moda'. This is a much more fashion specific tumblr, however the contents is till fairly random. On this tumblr blog I collect any fashion images whether they be advertisements, magazine shoots, runway pictures or street style images. This platform allows me to create a 'board-like' composition of images as well as the archive which can help me pinpoint trends within specific time frames. 
The link is http://crazyaboutbeautifulfashion.tumblr.com


No comments:

Post a Comment